Social media is such an amazing tool for businesses to get instant access to customers and tons of data based on what your customers do online. A key things businesses sometimes struggle with is marketing campaigns and content.
This is a great article on using social media, of which I have echoed in previous blogs on making a plan. I also encourage you to download my digital customer profile e-book to better create your ideal customer before diving into long term planning.
Social Media Marketing Campaigns
So let’s dive into marketing campaigns. Listed below are open ended ideas that you can implement right away in your business.
- Use Video: Chances are the phone you carry around has pretty good camera. Come up with a weekly informal series to connect with your customers. Offering How-to’s or answering questions, the personal touch raises engagement.
- Picture of the Day: OK, maybe 2 a week. Find something fun around the office. As a designer, your desk is an important space. As an artist, your studio sheds light on your work environment. As a restaurant, specials can entice something to eat out. Create a series much like the video above.
- Office Life: While everything you do around the office might not be interesting. What about that weekly staff meeting?
- Thought of the Day: You block out ‘idea time’. Who’s to say a lightbulb doesn’t go off. A thought came to you that your audience could value hearing.
- Behind the scenes: Tease what’s to come and get the audience ready what’s next. Give a little insight into how the magic happens.
These are just a few quick ideas you can run weekly, bi-weekly, or even daily. It all revolved around your schedule and your time commitment.